CINCINNATI ACADEMY OF PERFORMING ARTS
Voice, Acting and Instrumental! Get the individual instruction needed to move
to the next level. Professional, experienced Instructors!
Private Lessons by skilled experience professional educators to help your star hone their craft! Sharpen those skills with individual direction.
Foster and inspire excellence in all aspects of the performing arts for children and adults within Cincinnati and its surrounding communities through education and public engagement.
- Through partnerships with school districts and other nonprofit organizations CAPA aims to provide after school programming, self-sustaining educational and cultural enrichment opportunities in the performing arts for local communities.
- Provide intense, quality learning and performing opportunities to serve children in underserved areas of the community.
- Provide an atmosphere where young people are encouraged to set goals, take risks and view mistakes as an avenue for learning.
- Provide students with a staff of professional artists who serve as mentors and teachers, encouraging our students to commit to a high level of self-expectation.
- Create an awareness that the arts are a constructive vehicle of personal expression.
- Demonstrate to the public the high level of performing and production arts skills that the students are capable of achieving when given proper training.
- Be a creative base for enriching the lives and imaginations of our young, inspiring and expanding the lives of our adults, and attracting and establishing emerging artists and teachers.