Movin’ & Groovin’ – IH Primary – Fall 2019
Movin’ & Groovin’
- Wednesdays – 3:30-4:15
- Class Dates (11 Weeks) – 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30, 11/6, 11/13, 11/20
- Performance for family & friends: 11/20 @ 4pm
- Instructor: Allison Evans
- Indian Hill Primary – Multipurpose Room
- Max Enrollment: 15
Your young dancer will move and groove as they learn a variety of dance skills, exercises, activities, rhythm and creative movements. The class will highlight dance skills for each of the selected genres to include: sing along and dance musical theatre; ballet basics with creative movement; jazz basics with a twist; hip hop and tumble dance; and playful prop dances. This class will encourage students to dance outside of the box and bring their own personality to each movement. New skills will be explored and become more challenging throughout the session culminating in a performance for families and friends at the end of the Fall Session. The class is open to any interested student in Grades K-2 and spaces are limited to 15 students.
- Girls: dance clothes such as leotards, footless tights, dance skirts, etc., t-shirts, leggings, bare feet.
- Boys: sweat pants/shorts, t-shirts, bare feet.
12 in stock