* Group Classes at Indian Hill are open to families that live in the Indian Hill District.
Jazz/Hip-Hop – Grades K-2 – Fall 2017
- Wednesday Classes – 3:35-4:30
- Class Dates (12 Weeks) – 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25, 11/1, 11/8, 11/15
- Performance for family & friends: 11/15 @ 4pm
- Instructor: TBA
- 12 weeks – $210
- Indian Hill Primary – Multipurpose Room
- Max Enrollment: 15
Jazz/Hip-Hop – The forever evolving world of “jazz-funk” and current music make learning Hip Hop and Jazz styles incredibly dynamic and relevant for dancers. Jazz/Hip Hop is a popular class concept that infuses the funky style of hip hop with the technical side of jazz. This is a wonderful introductory class for students. They will learn the fundamentals of each style such as isolations and flexibility. This class will encourage students to dance outside of the box and bring their own personality to each movement. This class will culminate with a performance, costumes and all, for friends and family during the last week of class.
Out of stock