Creative Dance – Terrace Park – Spring 2018
Creative Dance – Grades K-2 – Spring 2018
- Wednesday Classes – 3:30-4:15
- Class Dates (10 Weeks) – 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21
- Performance for family & friends: 3/21 @ 4pm
- Instructor: TBA
- 10 weeks – $150
- Terrace Park Elementary – Music Room
- Max Enrollment: 15
This high energy dance class is all about having fun, exploring movement concepts, developing dance skills, strengthening the body and brain all while interacting with others. This solid technique based class will explore a variety of dance styles such as ballet, jazz, lyrical, and musical theatre. The focus will be on the individual education and growth of each student. Students will gain confidence, learn stage presence and stage energy. The session will end with a performance for families and friends to showcase what the students have learned.
- Girls: dance clothes such as leotards, footless tights, dance skirts, etc., t-shirts, leggings, bare feet.
- Boys: sweat pants/shorts, t-shirts, bare feet.
Out of stock