Creative Dance – Mariemont – Spring 2018
Creative Dance – Grades K-2 – Spring 2018
- Tuesday Classes
- Class Dates (10 Weeks) – 1/16, 1/23 (Class Cancelled), 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20
Class 3:30-4:15 – 1/16, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/20, 2/27
Class 3:30-4:30 – 3/6, 3/13, 3/20
- Performance for family & friends: 3/20 @ 4pm
- Instructor: Kristen Brewer
- 10 weeks
- Mariemont Elementary – Music Room
- Max Enrollment: 15
This high energy dance class is all about having fun, exploring movement concepts, developing dance skills, strengthening the body and brain all while interacting with others. This solid technique based class will explore a variety of dance styles such as ballet, jazz, lyrical, and musical theatre. The focus will be on the individual education and growth of each student. Students will gain confidence, learn stage presence and stage energy. This class is a continuation from the Fall Session, but is open to any interested student even if they didn’t take the Fall Session. New skills and styles will be explored and become more challenging throughout the session and a performance for families and friends will celebrate the end of the Spring semester.
- Girls: dance clothes such as leotards, footless tights, dance skirts, etc., t-shirts, leggings, bare feet.
- Boys: sweat pants/shorts, t-shirts, bare feet.
Out of stock