Registration for 2017 Fall Group Classes will open July 17.
- Tuesday Classes – 3:30-4:15
- Class Dates (10 Weeks) – 9/5, 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, 10/24, 10/31, 11/7, 11/14
- Performance for family & friends: 11/14 @ 4pm
- Instructor: Heather Hale
- 10 weeks – $150
- Mariemont Elementary – Music Room
- Max Enrollment: 15
This high energy dance class is all about having fun, exploring movement concepts, developing dance skills, strengthening the body and brain all while interacting with others. This solid technique based class will explore a variety of dance styles such as ballet, jazz, lyrical, and musical theatre. The focus will be on the individual education and growth of each student. Students will gain confidence, learn stage presence and stage energy. Skills become more challenging throughout the year and a performance for families and friends will celebrate the end of the Fall semester.
- Girls: dance clothes such as leotards, footless tights, dance skirts, etc., t-shirts, leggings, bare feet.
- Boys: sweat pants/shorts, t-shirts, bare feet.