Cincinnati Academy of Performing Arts is looking for your support to continue our mission and vision.
With your donation, we will impact new schools and communities, as well as create outreach and educational programs. Thank you in advance for your commitment and tax-exempt gift.
Founded in 2011, Cincinnati Academy of Performing Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides after school programming in Cincinnati schools in performing arts for students K-12 offering group classes, private lessons, and high quality community productions.
Can we count on your support today?
Your annual tax deductible donation plays a key role in sustaining and expanding the future of the arts in our community and building into the 21st Century workforce. We provide your company with exceptional marketing benefits directly reaching more than 5,000+ Cincinnati families in 5 schools. [click HERE to Support CAPA Today!]
Your support ensures that CAPA continues to provide excellence in arts education now and well into the future. Make a gift today to continue the work of Cincinnati Academy of Performing Arts. Donors will also be honored and listed on our website under donation levels. [Click HERE to Support CAPA Today!]
Today, CAPA directly impacts:
- 5 schools – Indian Hill, Madeira, Mariemont, Terrace Park and John P. Parker
- over 250 group classes students
- over 100 private lesson students
- over 115 summer theatre camp students from all over Cincinnati
- over 100 community outreach and scholarship students
What Makes CAPA Different:
- We provide after school performing arts education on-site at partner schools
- We provide the highest quality instructors holding advanced degrees in their specialized fields
- On-site school programming increases performing arts opportunities to a greater number of students eliminating travel to another location or studio
- Our community outreach focuses on offering performing arts classes free-of-charge to students in underserved communities
Your Support Makes Change Happen:
- Your gift of $30 pays for one private music lesson scholarship
- Your gift of $150 covers the cost of a group class for one student
- Your gift of $325 pays for a student to attend summer theatre camp
- Your gift of $500 covers the cost to bring a group class to an under-served community
- Your gift of $1,000 pays for one year of private lessons for a student scholarship
- Your gift of $1,000 covers the cost to bring a group class to an under-served community for one year